At Your Location
Training at Your Place of Business
Did you know that California Computer Schools can come to YOUR location to teach any of our computer classes? If you want dramatic results with PowerPoint presentations, Access database, Excel productivity or important Word documents - increase your training.
The value of these services exceeds the cost – you get an exceptional return on your investment, a more productive workforce, and employees who appreciate your assistance with increasing their skills.
For the most convenient solution to your computer training needs, we’ll send our great trainers to your company to teach your employees in your own training center. We provide the training materials and the trainer, and we can help with installing the files needed for teaching the class. It reduces your cost, and reduces employee travel time.
Looking for a flexible computer training program to meet your specific needs? Wishing you could structure a class just the way you want it? Maybe even a workshop focused on the questions that your own group is dealing with? This is the ideal solution for you. We can customize the program; tailor it to your pace and your level of expertise. Your own files can even be used in the class, so your employees are learning on familiar materials and solving their own real-life work issues.
When we teach at your location, we make everyone feel as relaxed and comfortable as if they were here in our own classroom. Your employees get the same benefit of learning from our friendly and patient trainers, the same interactive, hands-on experience and the same wonderful support whenever they have questions during or after the class.
Companies benefit from onsite training because:
- Foster team building within your organization.
- Flexible class scheduling to fit your needs.
- Choose the order and combination of your preferred courses.
- Save money on the cost of the individual course registrations
- Productivity is controlled with adjustable course scheduling.
- Training costs are reduced because you can train a large group of employees.
- All employees connect and are on the same wavelength.
- Course objectives can be customized to fulfill corporate training needs.
Contact Us today to learn more about our onsite computer training services in the Inland Empire and Los Angeles area.